If you have any further questions, please ask here.
4. Get 2 passport photos
5. Copy of your birth certificate.
6. Once you have all five steps complete and have all your paper work compete, send them to Norma Nunez, our New Registration Chair. She will issue you your Boxing Passbook/License.
Norma Nunez - 714109
6389 N San Pablo
Fresno, CA 93704
Central California Association LBC #46
How to join Central Cal Assoc. of USA Boxing
3. See your doctor. Need a physical signed by a MD or DO. Print your form out here and take it when you visit your physician.
2. Register with USA Boxing online. Follow the online instructions. Printout your receipt.
1. Register with USA Boxing online. The costs is $125 or $100 for a 2019 license. Follow the online instructions. Printout your receipt.
(you will need to be logged on to USABoxing.org for this clinic)
SafeSport online clinic
(when logged on to USABoxing.org in the member section, click on the SafeSport course)
HeadsUp Concussion clinic
(make sure to print out the certificate when finished, there is no record of taking this exam saved)
1. All kids under 18 years of age will need a copy of the CCA Boxing Parent Code of Conduct signed by their parents. Needs to be turned in with your application.